Love You to the Moon - Baby Layout ft. Dream Big Papers + Tutorial

11:00 am Shweta Tapsi Khode 0 Comments


Hi everyone!
Design team member, Shweta here today to share my new project with you all. Papericious has launched two very beautiful paper packs - 'With Love' and 'Dream Big'. Along with the papers, they also have Cut and Create Embellishment Sheets and Chipboards co-ordinating with the papers, which makes making gorgeous projects easier for you.

My project today is a layout featuring the 'Dream Big' Paper Pack. I have also used the co-ordinating Cut and Create Embellishments and Chipboards. This paper pack has a lot of beautiful and bright elements and is perfect for all your baby and kid related projects.

Here is my layout:




This post comes with a step-by-step process video from start to finish. You can watch it here.

Papericious Supplies Used:



I hope you liked the layout are inspired by it. Until next time!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: