Shaker Bookmarks with " Dream Big" - Tutorial

11:00 am Shilpa Nagaonkar 0 Comments

Hello everyone, 
This is Shilpa here. When you have bibliophile at home, as a crafter, you are more likely to make bookmarks of all kinds. My teenage daughter is a voracious reader and she is enthusiastic collector of Bookmarks made by me :) 

Today, I bring you a tutorial - "How to make Shaker Bookmarks" using Papericious Dream Big Patterned Paper Pack.

I love to work on these mini surfaces with my paints or beautiful papers. Here, I have used Papericous "Dream Big" Patterned Paper Pack, and Cut and Create Embellishment Sheets which are super cute and perfect for making any projects for Kids.

Here is the Step by Step Tutorial:

I cut out 4 pieces of Vellum Papers - 2.5" X 6.5"
I wanted to create borders for bookmarks, so cut out strips (of 2.5" X 1.25") design papers from "Dream Big" Collection.


After adding sequins, I stitched the top borders along with satin ribbon.

I adhered design paper strips to bookmarks. Further, I stitched two Vellum paper strips together keeping one side open to fill it with Sequins.

Next part is embellishments. I cut out lovely pictures and sentiments from Dream Big - Cut and Create Embellishment Sheets.

After adhering embellishments, Bookmarks are ready!

Isn't it easy-peasy? Hope you would like to make your own version. Don't for get to share with us on Facebook and Instagram.
Thank you so much for stopping by.

Papericious Products Used:

 



You Might Also Like

0 comments: