Layered Handmade Cards ft. Tranquil

11:00 am Shweta Tapsi Khode 0 Comments


Hi everyone!
This is Design Team Member Shweta here with a new inspiration project. Papericious recently launched two new paper packs with co-ordinating Cut and Create Embellishments and both the paper packs are mind-blowing. Check the new release HERE if you haven't yet done so.

My project today is a set of two handmade cards featuring the Tranquil Patterned Paper Pack and the Tranquil - Cut and Create Embellishments. This paper pack has some beautiful floral patterns, some vintage elements, rustic doors and windows among other things and is simply amazing.

I have used several fussy cut elements from the paper pack and from the CCE on my cards. The focal point on both is a set of rustic looking doors fussy cut from the CCE. 

Check out some more pictures of my project.




Supplies Used:



                                                            

I hope you liked my cards. Until next time!
Shweta

You Might Also Like

0 comments: