Papericious Design Team Call - 2016 - 2017
11:00 am Hussena 6 Comments
We're thrilled to announce our 2016 Design Team call. If you've ever been interested in joining our team, now is the time! We're looking for talented, committed, creative designers who love our products. Our designers are expected to create 2-3 projects per month and post their masterpieces to social media.
Why should I apply?
- You’ll receive a box of goodies after each paper product release several times per year. Design Team members will receive every single product released during term at no cost.
- Design team members will be given a 10% team discount to shop for products for personal use ONLY.
- Promotion of your name/work on our Blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and website
- A custom designed watermark and blog badge to display on your blog/website/social media accounts.
- The ability to work with incredibly talented and established designers.
- Other possible opportunities: teaching, blog hops, partner swaps, etc.
- Open to Indian and International designers
- You must be able to commit to a team - many people underestimate how important this is.
- You must be able to post at least one project every 2 weeks and an additional project here and there as and when required. (One will be an inspiration post, and one a detailed tutorial post)
- The ability to create ONE detailed pictorial or video tutorial, once every month showcasing Papericious products. (This will be ONE of your TWO posts that you are assigned to create every month)
- You must be able to create one project for each new product brought to market during a new release (items can be combined together and often used together)
- You will also have to create one additional project for our challenges. Since the challenges are hosted by ONLY 2 Design Team members every month, each member will have to do this post ONCE in every 4-5 months approximately
- You must be able to complete projects on time to deadline!
- Photos - you MUST be able to take good photos of your work. Your photos represent our products and they need to be a good standard to showcase them properly.
- Blogs and Social Media - you MUST have a blog which is updated regularly and be present on Social Media - or if you're not you must be willing to be involved in Social Media. This includes Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
- We expect our Design Team Members to take part in group discussions, and give us constructive feedback about our products. We also would expect you to actively promote Papericious wherever possible – it may be your Blog, Facebook page, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- You must able to commit to at least a 6 month term - longer is preferable.
- We look for variety within the team so it's not always about having the best of everything in one person - we want you to show how versatile our products are.
- Samples – we are a high profile company and we need people who can make physical samples (if you’re in India). (You will be reimbursed in form of Papericious products or be paid for them).
So if this is you, email us with why you wanna be in the team and examples of some work, we’d love to see them!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info :
- Subject Line: "DT Call, Your Name, Your Country" Ex : DT Call - Hussena, Kolkata, India
- Your email address, shipping address and phone number.
1. Blog Address
2. Personal Facebook Page link
3. Instagram name (so we can find you)
4. Pinterest (Optional, but welcome!)
5. YouTube (Optional, but we would love to see if you have one!)
- List your area(s) of expertise in crafting- EX : Card-making, Scrap-booking, Layouts, Mixed Media, Altered Art, etc.
- One paragraph introducing yourself. Tell us when you started crafting and how you would define your personal style. What do you love about Papericious? Please help us get an idea of who you are as a crafter and your experience in the industry.
- Links (or attachments) to 3 recent creative projects that highlight your crafting style. Be sure to include a bio/description as to why you feel they are your best creations till date! Projects made using Papericious products are not necessary to apply, but definitely welcome!
- Current & past design team and or challenge team affiliations listing the time/term spent with each (prior/current affiliations not necessary to apply)
- Creative achievements/resume such as magazine publications, Guest Design posts and/or recognitions, etc... (if any-none are necessary to apply).
The deadline to send applications is Thursday, 28 July, 2016. The new team will be notified via email in late July/ first week of August, 2016. International applications will be more than welcome.
Read thoroughly before applying. We have sent an acknowledgment mail to all those who have applied so far. If you have applied and didn't get the mail by now, that means your application is incomplete and you have to send it again.
Festive Beginning with Papericious "Shabby Brown"
11:52 am Artforte 3 Comments
Let's alter something!
11:12 am halak shah 7 Comments
Hello and good morning! ^__^
I know it's a Monday but on the positive side, no scorching sun! The weather is cool and pleasant!
I'm Halak and today's project features an altered notebook cover.
Here's what the notebook looked like before altering :
Yeah... pretty weird...
It had been lying with me for ages so I thought... hey, let's alter that ghastly cover! Lol!
I used the super pretty Pattern Collection Vol 1 paper pack by Papericious to create a new cover for my notebook.
Here's the finished product :
What say? A total transformation, kinda like those before and after ads. :P
I love the designs in this set! Pattern Collection Volume 1 is a paper pack that's complete by itself. It's got a stunning assortment of beautiful patterns featuring these classic colors : pink, white, grey and black.
The reverse of the notebook was kept pretty simple.
And that's that! I really enjoyed altering the notebook. My sibling was thrilled on receiving it and decided to make it her everyday journal. ^__^
I hope you liked it and thank you so much for stopping by! *Big Panda Hugs*
Posted via Blogaway
May Challenge #2 Vintage Theme- Winners
10:52 am Artforte 5 Comments
Thanks to all of you for the fantabulous response to the Papericious May Challenge #Vintage Theme. The creations were so good and innovative. It was real hard for us to finalize the winners. For me everyone of you who have submitted their entry is a winner. But then I have to announce the best entries.
Fold Over Gift box.. by Shilpa
11:00 am Shilpa Nagaonkar 5 Comments
Colorful layout with Pretty Basics
11:08 am halak shah 8 Comments
Hello and good morning! ^__^
It's the weekend and I hope you are also chilling and thinking of catching up with all that crafting!
I'm Halak and today I'll be taking you through a tutorial using the vibrant Pretty Basics paper pack by Papericious. (A fun project to try out this weekend, what say?)
Let's get started!
It all began with the layering of papers.
Pretty Basics is so colorful and gorgeous that I simply couldn't help myself! I wanted to use all the pattern papers from this one! So I came up with a background that uses 5 different sheets.
Check it out :
First, I arranged them loosely in this manner for my layout.
After this, I took a piece of white cardstock and stamped a sentiment.
I wanted an uplifting motivating sentiment that I could frame, so I went for this one.
Next I did a little stamping around it followed by some stenciling using blue and purple inks.
Notice that I added a few bits of washi tape too.
After this step, I wanted some more layering so decided to use pieces from Pretty Basics sheets for that.
With all that thinking, hand-tearing the paper and gluing this is what my base looked like :
Tip : Notice that I adhered all pattern papers to right hand side (RHS) top and bottom edges.
Why did I do that?
To maintain balance.
The design strips on my layout background are focusing towards the LHS.
If I didn't balance it out by building up layers on RHS, the project would not be visually pleasing.
Remember, whenever you create a project, think of the background and tie-in your elements with it while maintaining balance.
Once this was done, I arranged and glued my pattern papers in the format shown in the second picture and adhered based over it.
Here's the picture :
I wanted a tiny portion of the pattern paper towards the RHS bottom too, so I cut up a few strips and glued them.
Also added a red butterfly punch out.
Finally gave the butterfly a coat of sparkle and adhered a few sequins to finish it off!
That's how I did it!
Tip : I used a whole bunch of colors because I wanted my project to be all colorful but if you don't want that, you can pick a color scheme you like and work with that.
Example : Warm colors like red, orange and cool colors like blue and green etc.
I hope you enjoyed the tutorial and will give it a go! ^__^ In case of any difficulty, feel free to ask about this project in the comments below and I will most certainly reply to it!
Signing off with a close up, till next time dear friends!
Posted via Blogaway
June Challenge : A Recipe
11:26 am kavitha 16 Comments
Party Favour Bags | Photo Tutorial
11:00 am Hussena 12 Comments
The Happiness Box!!!!
10:00 am Manu Gupta 4 Comments
- Papericious is a vision started as a result of lack of craft supplies in India. This MADE IN INDIA production was started to provide craft supplies at affordable prices and best quality to all the international craft market. Starting from Scrapbook Papers, we have made beautiful Chipboards, Laces, Fabric Flowers, Art Mediums, Die Cuts, Stickers, Planner Kits etc. This journey is just 3 years old but has many many miles to go. Stay tuned with us, we have a lot surprises to pamper your crafting needs
- Papericious January 2017 Release
- Papericious Design Team Call - 2016 - 2017
- DAY 3: SEPTEMBER RELEASE
- PAPERICIOUS MARCH 2017 RELEASE
- Papericious Big Birthday Giveaway!
- June Challenge #3 A Recipe : WINNERS
- Design Team Reveal 2016-17| DAY 4
- Design Team Reveal 2016-17 | Day 1
- March Challenge Winners
- Papericious March Challenge : Birthday Wishes!
- Altered Phone Stand with Grey Bloom Premium collec...
- Papericious Design Team Call - 2016 - 2017
- Festive Beginning with Papericious "Shabby Brown"
- Let's alter something!
- May Challenge #2 Vintage Theme- Winners
- Fold Over Gift box.. by Shilpa
- Colorful layout with Pretty Basics
- June Challenge : A Recipe
- Party Favour Bags | Photo Tutorial
- The Happiness Box!!!!
- Treat Box Tutorial
- Birthday layout with tutorial
- ▼ June (12)