Bouquet of Memoirs
9:18 am Artforte 5 Comments
New Product Launch - Papericious Blending Tools, and why are they the smart choice?
9:12 am halak shah 9 Comments
Hello and Good Morning! ^__^
I'm Halak and it is indeed an honor to present today's blogpost which is all about a fantastic new product developed at Papericious.
The Blending Tool!!
Yes, you can now buy a made in India ink blending tool without compromising on quality, right here at Papericious.
Look and Feel :
The tool comes in two variants, circle and rectangle which co-ordinate perfectly with the ink blending foam packs that are easily available in the market.
I selected the circular variety to work with so here is the image showing the tools that I received.
They come beautifully packed in a set of two, are made of good quality plastic and are sturdy.
My views on the blending tool :
The first thing I noticed on opening the pack was, that there was no staple pin to hold down the velcro to which foam has to be adhered.
I immediately went "wow" because this is a huge advantage. No staple meant smooth transition of changing foam while switching to a different color.
No more having to tug and worry about tearing or damaging foam / velcro.
The second thing was that I really dislike messy tools, I like to wash and keep them clean.
So having a tool in which where I can easily spot stains and clean is great, but having a tool that is white AND made of plastic which I can quickly wash with a bit of warm water and soap is AWESOME!!
Yes, Papericious really did think of everything while designing these!
So now that we have the basics covered, let me list down the advantages along with some fun projects and tid-bits!
1. It is awesome to work with! It is super lightweight, that enables me to work quickly and blend inks easily.
2. Also, because it is light, it allows me smooth blending of colors while going for an Ombre look.
Notice on this bookmark / tag, the colors have transitioned so easily (dark to light).
That was possible easily because the blending tool developed by Papericious is feathery light due to which I was able to exert minimum pressure as I moved towards the edges.
3. The blending tool has a great design, it allows for a comfortable grip and helps distribute ink evenly on the surface.
In this project I used the fade technique.
I picked a stencil and inked it up and the design slowly faded away into the background.
Once again the Papericious tool gave great results without a hitch.
Also, the ink blending on the leafy die-cut stuck on top has been done with the blending tool. Pretty cool, what say?
4. I worked with only one blending tool and changed foams along the way.
I went through more than 4 colors of inks between the three projects and changing foams was a breeze because of it's strong velcro grip. (No staple pins, yay!)
Let me tell you, you will face absolutely no problems while changing the foam on your Papericious Blending Tool.
This project is the easiest of all 3, direct stamping and simple one color stenciling over it.
P.S. That floral die-cut which you see in black to the right, was originally white. I inked it up using the blending tool. ;)
If this has not convinced you yet, here are a few additional points...
5. The blending tool by Papericious is available at an AMAZING price! (MRP : Rs. 140/- for a set of TWO blending tools!!!)
Seriously guys, for the kind of quality that this product has, I was shocked when Aastha told me the MRP! This is super affordable for everybody.
6. It comes packed in a beautiful box. (Yes, it is AWESOME that the product is great but it also makes me happy to know that they have not ignored the packing.)
It has been well thought of too!
(We crafters LOVE things packed prettily, no?) ^__^
To sum it up, yes, it is a really good quality Blending Tool at a great price point, available in circle and rectangle shapes which co-ordinate perfectly with blending foams.
You saw what can be done with it. It is just 10% of what the tool can do for your projects. (Don't forget that it's easy to clean too!)
No, I am not saying that by being armed with this tool you will become a master artist.
All I am saying is that buying this tool will improve your work and get you there quicker. :)
Have a lovely day!
Posted via Blogaway
Mixed media mobile holders + Circular collage sheets and 3D Dome stickers
4:17 pm Manu Gupta 4 Comments
Circular Collage Sheets and Dome Stickers, some different possibilities!
10:14 am halak shah 10 Comments
I am Halak and I gotta say, super excited to bring you this post on collage circles + 3D dome stickers!
Today I will be showing you some fun uses of these fantastic products that have been recently launched by Papericious.
So, let's get right to it!
Before we get to projects, I would like to tell you guys a few things... it's just so that the crafters new to the product can learn a bit about it and know it better...
Look and feel : The collage circles by Papericious, come in a set of two sheets containing two circles of different sizes.
Both sheets have same design, but the sizes of circles is different i.e. one sheet has 1" circles and the other sheet has 1.5" circles.
How to use : I don't have any circle paper punches or same size dies, so this is how I use my collage sheets...
1. Cut out roughly the design I want to use.
2. Decide whether to stick a dome sticker on it or not. (Really, they look GORGEOUS even without the dome stickers as you will see shortly, so to use stickers with collage sheets or not is entirely your choice!)
3. If I am using a dome sticker, I will stick it on top of my design.
4. Then, trim using scissors! :)
Vintage / steampunk fusion ATC.
Yes, I couldn't decide which style to go for so I fused them both into one deeply cool ATC!
Also included a close up pic!
Note : I have used 1" collage circle with 1" dome sticker and 1.5" collage circle with 1.5" dome sticker.
The name of the design is : VINTAGE TIME (#CCS103)
Here are the steps :
1. Readied my collage circles, layered them with dome stickers, trimmed them and kept them aside.
2. Created background using a stencil.
3. Colored a few gear-shaped die-cuts in brown and black ink and left them to dry.
4. Cut bits of Washi Tape.
5. Now this is cool... I began hunting for a paper that would go with my color theme but I realized I was out of browns and warm tones...
Then I noticed the awesome packing by Papericious...
They could have printed collage circles on plain white paper sheets but they did it on a very pretty pattern paper instead!!!
So... yup, you guessed it right... I trimmed that paper from the side of my collage sheet and used strips of it on the top and bottom of ATC! :D
6. Stamped sentiment on a piece of cardstock in waterproof ink, colored and distressed the cardstock + added tiny antique finish brads.
7. That's it, after this all that remained was assembling the project!
An I Miss You card! ^__^
Didn't I tell you that these collage circle sheets look GORGEOUS with / without the dome stickers?
Well here they are... with AND without dome stickers on my card.
Note : I have used two 1.5" collage circles (altered one circle and used the other as-is) WITHOUT the dome stickers.
These collage circles are from the sheet : PARIS (#CCS107)
I have used one 1" collage circle WITH 1" dome sticker.
This collage circle is from the sheet : REMEMBER FOREVER (#CCS106)
Altered Collage Circle
Yup, I altered one 1.5" collage circle and made my very own customized mini postage stamp!
How did I do this?
1. Cut one 1.5" collage circle into a rectangle and matted it onto white cardstock.
2. Cut in zig-zag pattern (with my standard pair of scissors, yes, I don't have one in a zig-zag pattern.)
Okay folks, so now with the altered collage circle detail out of the way, let me give you the list of steps to make this card :
1. Readied my collage circles, trimmed and kept aside.
2. Created the super cool postage stamp. (Yes, I do like it, A LOT!)
3. Created background with chalk pastels, distress inks and a stencil.
Also after it dried, stamped sentiment in waterproof ink.
4. Stamped and fussy cut heart and colored with gelatos and Staedtler color pencils.
5. Cut strips of washi tape.
6. Picked out some co-ordinating brads and flowers.
7. Assembled the card and added a couple of embellishments!
This sadly, brings me to the end of my post.
Honestly, I had a blast working with these products and I am sure you would too!
They were new to me also when I got them so don't be afraid to try and experiment!
Hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!
Posted via Blogaway
Mixed Media frame with Circular collage sheet and 3D Dome Stickers
12:50 pm Artforte 6 Comments
Love N Regards
Introducing Circular collage sheets and epoxy stickers
11:28 am NIKKITA JAIN 23 Comments
Today the Papericious Team is introducing a brand new set of products which includes the collage sheets and epoxy dome stickers.
Circular Collage sheets comes in 14 new designs and each design had two sizes of the themed wise images
1.5 inches and 1 inches , all themes are available separately in two sizes you can select yours.
Now the, Epoxy dome stickers - these are transparent dome stickers available in two sizes 1.5 inch and 1 inch .
I loved using these two products and you can make loads of embellishments , cards , tags , stickers , badges and all lot of things.
Here is my take with these two amazing products.
COLLAGE SHEETS AND EPOXY DOMES
|A simple note card|
|Album closure charmed lock|
- Papericious is a vision started as a result of lack of craft supplies in India. This MADE IN INDIA production was started to provide craft supplies at affordable prices and best quality to all the international craft market. Starting from Scrapbook Papers, we have made beautiful Chipboards, Laces, Fabric Flowers, Art Mediums, Die Cuts, Stickers, Planner Kits etc. This journey is just 3 years old but has many many miles to go. Stay tuned with us, we have a lot surprises to pamper your crafting needs
- Papericious January 2017 Release
- Papericious Design Team Call - 2016 - 2017
- DAY 3: SEPTEMBER RELEASE
- Papericious Big Birthday Giveaway!
- PAPERICIOUS MARCH 2017 RELEASE
- June Challenge #3 A Recipe : WINNERS
- Design Team Reveal 2016-17| DAY 4
- Design Team Reveal 2016-17 | Day 1
- March Challenge Winners
- Papericious March Challenge : Birthday Wishes!
- ► 2016 (171)
- Baby Banner with Papericious Baby collection patte...
- Bouquet of Memoirs
- New Product Launch - Papericious Blending Tools, a...
- Mixed media mobile holders + Circular collage shee...
- Circular Collage Sheets and Dome Stickers, some di...
- Mixed Media frame with Circular collage sheet and ...
- Introducing Circular collage sheets and epoxy stic...
- ▼ August (7)