Mixed Media album (tutorial) by Shilpa
11:00 am Shilpa Nagaonkar 3 Comments
Hope you liked and got inspired!
Papericiuous Ephemera collection is just beautiful!!
A Masculine Layout Tutorial
11:17 am halak shah 7 Comments
Hello, good morning! ^__^
I'm Halak and today I'll be taking you through a masculine layout tutorial.
Making masculine projects is just so damn hard, right?!
Glitter or no glitter, sequins or no sequins.... what about flowers! Yikes! So many options and before you know it, boom, it's become a feminine project.
The Papericious Naturals collection is your answer to making stunning masculine and neutral themed projects!
So, let's get crafting!
First I selected the pattern paper sheet I wanted to work with. I selected the light denim pattern design and stenciled the sentiment onto it.
Tip : There is an awesome collection of different textural denim patterns in the Naturals collection that are great not only for Masculine themed projects but also look stunning with the Retro Chic style of papercrafting.
Once the sentiment was stenciled, I took some distress inks in the same color family as the pattern paper and stenciled in some designs.
Also added some washi tape bits.
Tip : Using stencils is a great way to add dimension and texture to your project without increasing it's weight. So if you are sending happy mail out to friends and family in different parts of the world, befriend the stencils and pattern papers. They will give you some stunning results in unison!
Took a darker denim sheet from the Naturals collection and hand-tore a strip from it.
Positioned the strip roughly where I wanted and added some more stenciling and washi tape.
Finally, added some sequins and a circle medallion that I hand-cut from Papericious Often collection.
I made a bunch of these medallions from the paper sheets and it was really simple :
Cut out the medallions, adhered a sticker to some and left some as-is.
Gave it a coat of glossy accents and sprinkled glitter over it.
Papericious papers play really nicely with each other and thus, a fusion of papers from different Papericious collections also looks great!
Have a look at the bunch of some more medallions I made :
Oh yeah! I have a bonus project tutorial for you!
A beautiful neutral birthday card thats super easy to make!
Pretty eh? Simple too! Let me show you how :
First I took this gorgeous wood plank style pattern paper from Papericious Naturals collection and stenciled + roughly stamped a script design stamp to select areas.
I took these 4 die-cuts from the Papericious Ephemera collection.
Hand-tore two pieces of pattern paper from Ephemera collection and stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment onto one piece (left the second piece as-is) and adhered both the pieces to paper.
Positioned the Ephemera die-cut embellishments roughly where I wanted them placed.
Tip : Always position your pieces before you glue / tape them down, because sometimes what's in your mind, might not necessarily look great in actuality! To be on a safer side, I photograph the placement I like and then move the pieces and work by looking at the photograph for adhering the elements to project.
Finally adhered the pieces and added some pink colored sequins.
Matted it onto white cardstock and... done!
That's that dear friends! I hope you enjoyed reading and thank you so much for stopping by! *Hugs*
Posted via Blogaway
Shabby chic card with Naturals collection
8:58 am kavitha 9 Comments
Two Cards with Two New Papericious Collections!!
11:00 am Shilpa Nagaonkar 9 Comments
- Papericious is a vision started as a result of lack of craft supplies in India. This MADE IN INDIA production was started to provide craft supplies at affordable prices and best quality to all the international craft market. Starting from Scrapbook Papers, we have made beautiful Chipboards, Laces, Fabric Flowers, Art Mediums, Die Cuts, Stickers, Planner Kits etc. This journey is just 3 years old but has many many miles to go. Stay tuned with us, we have a lot surprises to pamper your crafting needs
- Papericious January 2017 Release
- Papericious Design Team Call - 2016 - 2017
- DAY 3: SEPTEMBER RELEASE
- PAPERICIOUS MARCH 2017 RELEASE
- Papericious Big Birthday Giveaway!
- June Challenge #3 A Recipe : WINNERS
- Design Team Reveal 2016-17| DAY 4
- Design Team Reveal 2016-17 | Day 1
- March Challenge Winners
- Papericious March Challenge : Birthday Wishes!
- MOMENTS… a pristine memorabilia-Tutorial
- Mixed Media album (tutorial) by Shilpa
- A Masculine Layout Tutorial
- Shabby chic card with Naturals collection
- Two Cards with Two New Papericious Collections!!
- Ephemera Love
- Mixed media layout tutorial
- You and Me-Papericious -Naturals
- March 2016 Launch
- WINNER - BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY
- Birthday Giveaway
- ▼ March (11)