How to use Blog Page & Notes Page in a Planner
10:38 am halak shah 4 Comments
Hello, good morning! ^__^
I'm Halak and today we're going to be specifically talking about :
1. My Blog Posts Page and,
2. Notes Pages
Now, I'm working with the Color Splash planner, but please do remember that this information is equally applicable to the Retro Chic planner.
So let's get on with it!
My Blog Posts Page
Here's a picture of what the page looks like in the planner :
As you can see, it consists of 8 sections with 5 checklist boxes in each.
It's a whole lotta space actually which is meant for the entire month. So, if you have fewer blog posts, use each section for each post reminder, and if you have a lot of blog posts, write them under one another in the sections.
I like to have a record of all my DT commitments in one page, so I turned this into a blog post reminder for all my assignments.
Check it out :
I have removed the page from the planner to help you have a better look at what I did.
Kept it fairly simple, using few embellishments as I didn't want to go overboard and lose track of my main aim : all information in one page.
Added a few flowers, butterfly punch-outs, stickers by Papericious. (To do & Party, sheet included in planner kit.)
The happy sentiment card in pink that you see on bottom right hand side is also by Papericious. (Included in planner kit.)
The heart stickers at the bottom left is a local buy.
As usual, I keep ticking off the items that I am done with and I took some pink ribbon + red tacky tape and created a tab for quick access.
Ah yes... the notes pages... what do we need these for... do we need these? If we plan for every day... why are these in the planner? Stay with me, you are about to know what it's all about.
This is what the notes pages look like in Color Splash, and there are three pages allotted for each month.
Now, some people do not feel the need to use the notes pages and what they do is, remove them from the planner to reduce planner weight, but I truly feel that the notes pages can come in really handy. How?
What notes pages can be used for :
1. These can be used to store your favorite accessories.
Have a favorite sticker and fear that it will get misplaced? Or, have some favorite quote that you would love to read frequently? Favorite image stamp? Slap them on here! There is ample of space and you can view the things you like the most every day! What better way to start the day than with a healthy dose of positivity!
2. Important Contacts
You can use the notes pages to jot down important contacts, addresses etc.
Example : Doctor's phone number, Child's teacher's phone number.
Also, you can use it to pen down stuff like medicines and vitamins that are needed on a monthly basis, especially for senior members of the family.
Yes! Write down the goals for the month! I tell you, finishing and ticking off the goal from the list? Happiest moment ever!
The details for the budget and savings of each month can be jotted down in the notes section.
5. Monthly expenses
Yeah, those expenses that occur every month.... electricity, insurance, gas, water etc.
Use this page to note down the complete list of expenses along with the due-dates for ease of access and to also help you plan your month better!
And there you have it! Notes pages, demystified.
Alas, my notes consist of a boring list of meds for my granny + doctor's number so I am going to avoid sharing that, but I do hope you enjoyed reading this and learnt something new!
Till next time dear friends, have a lovely friday and an awesome weekend! *Big Panda Hugs* <3
Posted via Blogaway
Monthly and weekly pages in planner
9:41 am kavitha 0 Comments
Its Kavitha here today and i am sharing the inside pages of my planner.Hope you are enjoying amazing tips from all our DT's.I never used a planner and this is something new to me.So i kept my pages quiet simple,so let see the first page on my planner
I used a insert to match the cover page of my planner(if you remeber i made it in teal color) and used some inspirational words stickers and a die cut from papericious .
Here is the insert page for February ,i have used some love theme stickers and word sticker is from the planner kit.
Here is my monthly page for February,those clear words from the planner kit is really awesome.As you can see i went crazy with sticker,i love stickers and i hoard a lot of them and thought this is the perfect time to use them.The icon stickers are from the planner kit, you get a lot of them and there are some really useful ones.I also used some simple stories stickers and puffy stickers from my stash.
Here is my weekly page, i mostly used it for my DT assignments and blog post.Again i used a lot of stickers and kept my page really simple(or i should say i have just started and still clueless about many thing regarding planner),but i hope you can find a little inspiration from my pages.
Tabs and Pockets in Planner- Shilpa
11:00 am Shilpa Nagaonkar 4 Comments
Bookmarks and their usage in Planners
10:30 am Manu Gupta 4 Comments
How to use stickers in your Retro Chic planner !
11:00 am Hussena 4 Comments
- Papericious is a vision started as a result of lack of craft supplies in India. This MADE IN INDIA production was started to provide craft supplies at affordable prices and best quality to all the international craft market. Starting from Scrapbook Papers, we have made beautiful Chipboards, Laces, Fabric Flowers, Art Mediums, Die Cuts, Stickers, Planner Kits etc. This journey is just 3 years old but has many many miles to go. Stay tuned with us, we have a lot surprises to pamper your crafting needs
- Papericious January 2017 Release
- Papericious Design Team Call - 2016 - 2017
- DAY 3: SEPTEMBER RELEASE
- PAPERICIOUS MARCH 2017 RELEASE
- Papericious Big Birthday Giveaway!
- June Challenge #3 A Recipe : WINNERS
- Design Team Reveal 2016-17| DAY 4
- Design Team Reveal 2016-17 | Day 1
- March Challenge Winners
- Papericious March Challenge : Birthday Wishes!
- Mixed Media Card with Papericious Infinity Collect...
- How to use Blog Page & Notes Page in a Planner
- Monthly and weekly pages in planner
- Tabs and Pockets in Planner- Shilpa
- Bookmarks and their usage in Planners
- How to use stickers in your Retro Chic planner !
- How to use stickers in Planner
- Retro chic planner cover
- PAPERICIOUS PLANNER–A DREAM JOURNEY THROUGH 2016
- Papericious Planner - RETRO CHIC!
- Papericious Planner: Plan in Style , COLOR SPLASH
- Valentines Album with 'IF Only paper pack'
- ▼ February (12)