Monthly and weekly pages in planner

9:41 am kavitha 0 Comments

Hello everyone,
 Its Kavitha here today and i am sharing the inside pages of my planner.Hope you are enjoying amazing tips from all our DT's.I never used a planner and this is something new to me.So i kept my pages quiet simple,so let see the first page on my planner

I used a insert to match the cover page of my planner(if you remeber i made it in teal color) and used some inspirational words stickers and a die cut from papericious .

Here is the insert page for February ,i have used some love theme stickers and word sticker is from the planner kit.

Here is my monthly page for February,those clear words from the planner kit is really awesome.As you can see i went crazy with sticker,i love stickers and i  hoard a lot of them and thought this is the perfect time to use them.The icon stickers are from the planner kit, you get a lot of them and there are some really useful ones.I also used some simple stories stickers and puffy stickers from my stash.

Here is my weekly page, i mostly used it for my DT assignments and blog post.Again i used a lot of stickers and kept my page really simple(or i should say i have just started and still clueless about many thing regarding planner),but i hope you can find a little inspiration from my pages.

Happy crafting,
 



You Might Also Like

0 comments: