Retro chic planner cover

8:58 am kavitha 5 Comments

Hello everyone,
 its kavitha here today to show the cover customization for retro chic planner .You must have got an insight of the planner contents from Hussena's post,its in my favorite color teal n subtle vintage touch..So i decided to replicate the feel of the planner in my cover and wanted to keep it simple and user friendly as this is something that i am going to use it everyday.Now its not my cup of tea to keep it simple,but i tried my best not to add any embellishments and created layers only with colors and modelling paste.

I have used canvas cloth to work on,added layers of Deco art fluid acrylics in shades of teal,sage green n coral.After i got the desired shades i used a decoart large stencil and modelling paste.Added some highlights using white paint and did some random stamping.


The words are from kasiercraft stamp,which made real sense to my current mindset,true words to live by.Everything starts with a dream,hope you too can make some of your dreams come true this year with our beautiful planner:).



Happy crafting,
 



You Might Also Like

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cover and lovely colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous cover, Kavi. I love your minimalistic design and the colors you've chosen.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its so beautiful!! Love the colors and texture!

    ReplyDelete