Mini Thank You Cards with Woodland Walk

11:00 am Shilpa Nagaonkar 1 Comments

Hello Everyone!
It's Shilpa here to share with you a couple of Thank You cards featuring Papericious' NEW Woodland Walk Collection. I always keep bunch of Thank you Cards ready with me. It is a quick expression of Gratitude.

Today I would like to share with you three Thank you Cards I made using the Papericous Woodland Walk Collection.

Woodland Walk is a winter theme collection with super cute animal images. I picked two fox and one bear from the design papers to make focal points of these cards.

These mini cards are size of 5" X 3.5". I have used designer papers from Woodland Walk Collection as a base here.

Super cute images have been cut out and arranged to make cards.

Papericious Products Used:


Hope you got inspired to create your own collection of thank you cards.

Please share them with us on Facebook and Instagram
Stay Safe! Take Care!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards, Shilpa. The design papers are really awesome.

    ReplyDelete