Photo Frame ft.Tranquil Patterned Paper Pack

11:00 am Parita Galani 0 Comments


 Hello Friends!
Greetings for the day!

This is Parita Galani here today with inspiration post featuring Papericious NEW Release - Tranquil. The shades of green, breezy flowers and rustic elements surely give us calm amidst all chaos. I have created a 3D Photo Frame just using the Tranquil Paper Pack and its matching Element sheets. So let's have a look at my project.




To begin, I picked a patterned paper design for my 6" by 8" base paper, than I put together two different designer papers and cut it into stripes and distressed its edges to give it a rustic look. Than I placed design paper for photo space and lastly added embellishment from Tranquil Cut and Create Embellishment Sheets. As I was going to get it framed I haven't used any other base, I have worked directly on design paper itself.

Supplies Used:


Hope you guys liked my project and will create something of your own from this beautiful paper pack.

Keep crafting!
Best regards,
Parita K Galani

You Might Also Like

0 comments: