Album Cover ft. Papericious 'Woodland Walk' Paperpack

11:01 am C 4 Craft 0 Comments


Hello friends,
This is Tulika here on the blog today with a new project featuring the New Release from Papericious. They have released two new paper packs last week, one with gorgeous florals called "Tranquil" and the other one with super cute critters called "Woodland Walk". I fell in love with both the paper packs as soon as I received them in my DT kit. I hope you have checked out the full release on the blog and I am sure you will love them as much as I do. Both these paper packs have the coordinating Cut & Create Embellishment Sheets as well.

Today I used the "Woodland Walk" collection to make a baby album cover and decided to add more pages to this album later to document some beautiful memories. There is everything in this collection to make a perfect page or a album from super adorable critters, 3"x4" cards, cute sentiments and options for several fussy cut elements.

Let's have a look at few more close up pictures of this album cover.
Supplies Used:



I hope you liked my project and are inspired to make something with this amazing collection. I would love to know your views on our new release and please don't forget to leave me some love. Have a great day!

Love and hugs,

You Might Also Like

0 comments: