Scrapbook Layout ft. Woodland Walk

11:00 am Priti Kedia Meghani 0 Comments


Hello friends,
This is Priti here, and I am back on the blog today with a new project featuring the New Release from Papericious. They have released two new paper packs last week, one with gorgeous florals called "Tranquil" and the other one with super cute critters called "Woodland Walk". I fell in love with both the paper packs as soon as I received them in my DT kit. I hope you have checked out the full release on the blog and I am sure you will love them as much as I do. Both these paper packs have the coordinating Cut & Create Embellishment Sheets as well.

When I saw the "Woodland Walk" collection, I felt it was perfect to scrapbook any outdoor adventures or family outings. And I immediately pulled out a picture from a recent trip to a lake with my lovely daughters, and made a 12"x12" scrapbook layout to document this beautiful memory. There is everything in this collection to make a perfect page or a scrapbook from super adorable critters, 3"x4" cards, cute sentiments and options for several fussy cut elements.

I tore few strips of pattern papers from few designs and layered them at the top of my background paper. The colours in this paper collection are so beautiful and fun. Then I decided the place for my picture and the 3"x4" cards to go along with it. I enjoy fussy cutting a lot, so I went ahead and cut all the elements that I wanted for my page. Then I layered all of them on my page to form a forest kind of scene. I have popped up my picture along with cute critters using 3d foam tape. And then I used two sentiments and tiny mushrooms and acorns to connect my picture with the cluster at the bottom. This is how I finished off my page with this beautiful paper pack.

Let's have a look at few more close up pictures of this layout.





Supplies Used:



I hope you liked my project and are inspired to make something with this amazing collection. I would love to know your views on our new release and please don't forget to leave me some love. Have a great day!

Love,
Priti

You Might Also Like

0 comments: