Photo Folio ft. Tranquil

11:00 am Nd’s creation 0 Comments


Hello friends!
I believe, Photo Folio is a great way to preserve your memories, and so, this is Nandini back with a Photo Folio ft. Tranquil, a beautiful NEW Paper Collection from Papericious. The designs of this Paper Collection are super awesome and deserves a lot of attention.

For the folio, I have used Light Brown Craft Paper for the base and layered it with White Cardstock. Before sticking the White Cardstock, I distressed the edges to give a subtle look. Then I adhered the design paper to make it more attractive. The additional motifs in the coordinating Cut and Create Embellishment Sheets are a perfect addition to its beauty. Use of Melt Art Powder and Black Gesso on the 3D Shaker Chippie Frame - Memories added to the glittery effect to this folio's front. The addition of some flowers to the decor were like a cherry on the top. I have designed this folio with lots of tags and pockets. 

Some more pictures:

Supplies Used:



I hope you like the project and are inspired to make something with this beautiful collection.
Have a nice day!
Luv,
Nandini R

You Might Also Like

0 comments: