Royal Money Envelope Card | Video Tutorial ft 'With Love'

11:00 am C 4 Craft 0 Comments


Hi everyone!
Design Team Member Tulika here today to share my new project with you all. Papericious has launched two very beautiful paper packs - 'With Love' and 'Dream Big'. Along with the papers, they also have Cut and Create Embellishment Sheets and Chipboards co-ordinating with the papers.

Today my project is an Envelope Card for giving money in occasions featuring the beautiful 'With Love' Patterned Paper Pack. It is loaded with wonderful floral patterns all over. The color scheme is very royal and vibrant. I thoroughly enjoyed making this project. Here it is :




 I have prepared the step by step process video too for this project. Check it HERE.


Papericious Supplies Used:



I hope you liked it. Until next time.


Love and Hugs,

You Might Also Like

0 comments: