Scrapbook Layout ft. With Love

11:00 am Priti Kedia Meghani 0 Comments


Hello friends,
This is Priti here, and today, I am going to share an inspiration project with the most gorgeous paper pack on anniversary and love theme from Papericious called "With Love". This is a part of the New Release from Papericious and we also have the coordinating Cut & Create Embellishment Sheets and Chippies as part of this amazing collection.

I have made a scrapbook layout with a picture of me and my hubby to celebrate our 17 years of togetherness. This collection was just perfect for this theme with fantastic colour combination, beautiful florals and lovely sentiments.

I have a special pattern paper in this With Love Patterned Paper Pack with many triangles in different designs, and I have used the same triangles on this layout to create a geometric star pattern. I have layered fussy cut frames from another sheet of Pattern Paper and some Vellum under my picture and popped it using 3D foam tape. To embellish my page, I have used the fussy cut elements from the Cut & Create Embellishment Sheets and a Chipboard piece from the Chippis. Lastly, I added my journaling and some Papericious Sequins along with Nuvo Drops to finish off my project. I have used two layers of pattern papers as my base to highlight my page design and the star pattern.

Let's have a look at some more pictures of this layout.





Supplies Used:



I hope you liked this scrapbook layout and will definitely create something with this paper pack. Have a wonderful day!

Love,
Priti

You Might Also Like

0 comments: