Spring Envelope Folio Card ft. 'Blooms and Berries'

11:00 am Parita Galani 0 Comments


Hello friends
Happy Spring!

This is Parita Galani from Mystic Hue. Spring is almost here with its beautiful blossoms. So I am here with my inspiration project for this beautiful season of spring with the perfect paper pack which goes with the season - Blooms and Berries Paper Pack by Papericious. 

I have made Spring Envelope Folio Card. Let me take you through quick steps on how to make your very own envelope folio card.
Firstly, I have taken 11" by 11" paper from the Blooms and Berries Paper Pack, with the help of the Envelope Score Board, I have scored it at 4" and 4.5" on all the four sides. This paper has very good thickness quality so I have worked directly on it for layers without using any other base paper.

So once I folded all the scored sides I took various patterned paper from the Blooms and Berries Pack to create layers for my folio card on the plain side of the paper. I stuck different papers on the flaps as well as in the middle.

I layered all the flaps with various fussy cut elements from Cut and Create Embellishment Sheets. For the middle area of the envelope, I made an Accordion Card, embellished it with Patterned Paper, various Die Cut Embellishments and also gave few pockets.

 I decorated the front of the envelope scrapbook with a simple photo space and Die Cut Embellishments.
Lastly, I decorated the outer flaps with various fussy cut elements from Cut and Create Embellishment Sheets and Die Cut Embellishment Sheets. I have used magnets on the upper and lower outer flaps to give it a neat closure.
So lets have a look at Spring Envelope Folio Card:

You Might Also Like

0 comments: