"Spinning Pinwheel Card" ft. The Flickers

11:00 am swati nahata 0 Comments


GOOD MORNING!
Hi there! Swati from Swati's Crafting World back today to share a simple & lovely Pinwheel card, which I made using THE FLICKERS Papericious Papers & HAPPY TOGETHER - Papericious DCE. I had so much fun making it & must say both the papers & embellishments are very gorgeous.


SPINNING PINWHEEL CARD FT. THE FLICKERS

Size of the base is 6"x 6".
Creating a card like this is very easy, even with the spinning wheel, because once you make the base, that part is done & all you have to do is add your photos, words & a few embellishments. They're the perfect solution for capturing the memories & photos of a specific event, occasion, holiday, or celebrations. They look nice with or without an embellishment. But, in my creation I've added an embellishment on the top & few inside the card. I've also made an envelope of size 6.5"x 6.5" so that the card fits in perfectly, & decorated it with jute threads & embellishment from HAPPY TOGETHER - Papericious DCE.

PICTURES:








VIDEO:


SUPPLIES USED:


Thanks so much for joining me today!
I hope you've enjoyed today's card & the video made you smile. 
Can't wait to see what you create!
Happy Crafting!
XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments: