Scrapbook Layout ft. Blooms N Berries

11:00 am Priti Kedia Meghani 0 Comments


Hello friends!

This is Priti here, and as you all know by now that I love 12x12 scrapbooking and creating layouts. I was waiting to create a page with this gorgeous "Blooms N Berries" collection as it has such beautiful flowers and colours. So I finally made a 12"x12" scrapbook layout with a picture of my lovely daughters and combined this collection with the foiled Die Cut Embellishments from Papericious.

I was attracted to this background paper which has beautiful bunch of flowers and grapes and this helped me to come up with this design. I have done a lot of paper layering here using scraps of pattern papers behind my photo. The edges of all the papers have been distressed using a scissor and I also added a doily in between the layers.

The embellishing part was super easy as I had these floral clusters and a wreath fussy cut from the Cut & Create Embellishment Sheets and the Foiled Die Cuts in white and black. I added the embellishments following a diagonal path and also did some stamping around them. The background paper already had these beautiful gold dots and hence there was no need for any mist or splatters.

Here are some close-ups:




Supplies Used:






I had a great time creating this page and I hope you enjoyed reading through this post. Please let us know if you liked this 12"x12" scrapbook layout. We are always eager to hear from you :)

Hugs,
Priti

You Might Also Like

0 comments: