Wishing Well ft. Blooms & Berries - Make It Happen

11:00 am Nd’s creation 0 Comments


Wishing Well - Make It Happen


Hello my crafty friends!
Nandini here, and today I have a magical Wishing Well featuring the beautiful Paper Collection: Blooms & Berries.
I started by painting the Wooden Well with "Cyber Grape" Chalk Paint. I choose a paper sheet from the Blooms & Berries Collection and cut the paper with the coordinating sizes and adhered on the well. 
Instead of using any other flowers, I took a different sheet of paper for making flowers from this collection only. I cut the flowers using a die cutting machine and embossed it with the help of ball tools. I made some roses to decorate it. To enhance its beauty, I decorated it with lots of fussy cut elements from the Cut & Create Embellishment Sheets. To add some shine, I used Crystal Clear on flowers.
I used the tag from Indie Chic Collection and put it on the base of the well with the handmade rose and a bottle filled with sequins from Papericious Collection. 
I hope you enjoyed this project !

Some more pictures:


Supplies Used:

Hope you all have enjoyed this post. Thank you for stopping with us!
Do not forget to leave some love and comments for me.

Luv & Hugs,
Nandini Ramchandani

You Might Also Like

0 comments: