Secret Message Card ft. Billet Doux

11:00 am swati nahata 0 Comments


Hi Friends!
Good Morning, Swati from Swati's Crafting WorldI hope y'all are having some fun time with your family. Today, I'll be sharing a fun & interactive card which I made using the BILLET DOUX - Papericious Papers & BILLET DOUX - Papericious CCE. 

SECRET MESSAGE CARD FT. BILLET DOUX


This is a great card for announcing something or for a work colleague as it has lot of areas for writing & hide some silly messages. The concept is old & I remember doing something similar when I was younger, & now I think of it as a card. With some simple cut lines and clever weaving of the card stock, you can create this card very quickly. The card has four separate paneled areas, but you can't find them all. The belly band is optional, but I do think it holds the card together nicely.

HAVE A LOOK!

Check out the video below to see how the mechanism works.

SUPPLIES USED TO MAKE THIS CARD:


Thank you so much for stopping by. Hope you like my little piece of inspiration. 
Don't forget to update your love in below comment section.

Until next time,
Take Care, Stay Safe & Happy Crafting!
Love,

You Might Also Like

0 comments: