A Wedding Gift "Booklet + Envelope" ft. The Flickers | Photo Tutorial

11:00 am Priti Kedia Meghani 0 Comments


Hello lovely friends,
Hope you all are doing great! This is Priti here, and I have another beautiful project to share with you. This time I have designed a project which can be a unique wedding gift for a couple. I have made a large wallet style envelope along with a photo booklet, using the newly launched gorgeous foiled Die Cut Embellishments and "The Flickers" paper pack from Papericious. These two products make such a wonderful combination. 


As you can see, these gold foiled die cut embellishments in black and white go so well with the foiled pattern papers from The Flickers. I also love using the cut & create embellishments specially the "Blush" one with this paper pack. The gold and pink cut outs look amazing with the foiled papers.
So let's get started with the tutorial.

Envelope:
Step 1:

Cut 1 piece at 7.5" x10.5".

Score at 0.5" on 7.25" side and score at 0.5" and 9.75" on 10.25" side.

Apply tape on the bumpy side and miter the corners.

Step 2:

Cut 1 piece at 6 7/8"x9 1/8".

Step 3:

Layer this smaller piece on the larger piece and make sure it fits perfectly. Align the top edges, remove the tape backing and fold the flaps down to secure.

Step 4:

I made a banner flap measuring 5"x5.5" with a 0.25" gusset and also used a brad which serves as a closure to this envelope. You can use any other type of closure as well.

Booklet:
Step 1:

Cut one piece at 6.75"x8.5".

Score at 0.5" on 6.75" side.

Step 2:

Cut one piece at 6.25"x8.5".

Step 3:

Cut one piece at 5"x8.5".

Score at 0.5" on 5" side.

Step 4:

Attach these three pieces like this.

Step 5:

It's optional to add pockets to this booklet. I have added two pockets but then realized that it added a lot of bulk to the booklet. Hence, I should have probably added only one for journaling tags. The pocket shown here is attached to the opening flap of the booklet.


Step 6:

This is the second pocket which I have attached to the smallest flap.


And the booklet with the envelope is ready. 

Now, let's have a look at few pics to show you how I have decorated this project.






Supplies Used:







I hope you found the tutorial easy to follow and implement. And I will definitely love to see your version. Please do leave me some love if you liked what I made. Happy crafting!

Love,
Priti


You Might Also Like

0 comments: