Flip Album ft. The Flickers

11:00 am Shakti Arora 0 Comments



Hello everyone!
This is Shakti, from Shakti Art Creations. It's a new month and here I am with a new inspiration post for you all.
Whenever I have to make a inspiration post, I always love to do something new every time. 

Today, I tried my hands on a Flip Flap Album with The Flickers - Papericious Foil Designer Edition Paper Pack. This paper pack is so gorgeous that it gives such a richness to your project and the newly launched Gold foil die cuts are cherries on the top.

Let's quickly have a look over it:






The Album measures 7" X 5" and has a ribbon closure. This Album is so perfect to hold some pictures. To enhance my album, I used some more products from Papericious like the Perfect Affair - Papericious CCEBlush - Papericious CCE with Capture The Moment - Papericious DCEHappy Together - Papericious DCEMake a Wish - Papericious DCE.

Do share yours views for this album.

Supplies Used:





Hope you guys like it.
Love,
Shakti Arora

You Might Also Like

0 comments: