Pretty Card with Whimsical Paper Pack

11:07 am Erum Tasneem 3 Comments

Hello everyone!
Erum here today with a pretty card using Whimsical Premium Edition Paper Pack.
Papericious Whimsical Paper pack, card by Erum Tasneem pr0digy0
I have to tell you that the papers in this paper pack are beautiful! If you want to make pretty cards, this is the paper pack that you should have in your stash.
For my card front, I applied gesso so that if I add watercolour, the paper wont crumple.
 I also added tons of Crystal Clear Glitter.
All the flowers I added are store bought. I applied some gesso on it and sprinkled the Crystal Clear glitter over it. This card is SUPER sparkly and I am loving it!
Papericious Whimsical Paper pack, card by Erum Tasneem pr0digy0

Look at this beautiful chipboard!
Isn't it just gorgeous?
This is all from my side today, sorry to have rushed today's post. I have a severe migraine and sitting in front of the laptop is killing my eyes.
I hope you all have a great week!
love,
Erum




You Might Also Like

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Erum ! Hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card, such pretty layers and beautiful colors. Enjoy a good week

    ReplyDelete