Mixed Media Card with Whimsical Collection

10:00 am Erum Tasneem 12 Comments


Papericious card made by Erum Tasneem @pr0digy0

Hello everyone!
Erum here today bringing to you a mixed media card using Whimsical Paper Pack.
This card design is an almost replica to the very first card I made for Papericious.
But this time I used Sigma Cardstock to make my roses and covered them with Crystal Clear Glitter.
They look absolutely beautiful.
The whole card is covered in the Crystal Clear Glitter, I love it and can not recommend it enough!
Papericious card made by Erum Tasneem @pr0digy0
I used a stencil and Gesso to add texture to the background, leaves and parts of the doily and then sprinkled the Crystal Clear Glitter over it while it was still wet.
This card gives such a winter like feeling especially after adding gesso and glitter.
That is all from my side.
I hope you like my sparkly card. 
See you soon :)
-Erum



You Might Also Like

12 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Erum with all detailing work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very beautiful card ....with real feel of winter ans snow....can you please tell me the die you used to make the roses...they are stunning...
    Hugs
    Mukta
    VREnchanted

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The roses are handmade from scratch. No dies used :)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous​ !!Thoses roses are so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super GORGEOUS! I love your handmade flowers with the Crystal Clear powder! You use them so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really awesome...how beautiful flowers they are ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Supper gorgeous loved theses beautiful flowers

    ReplyDelete