Money Envelopes Using Whimsical Papers

11:00 am Priya 12 Comments

Hello All!
This is Priya here to share projects I created using new Whimsical Papers from Papericious. I am simply in love with the colors and designs. The pack is true to it's name - Whimsical!!!
I made 2 money envelopes using the pack. 
Money Envelope - 1 

I used the pale green cardstock that comes in the pack to create the base of the envelope. I cut a piece of cardstock into 6.5W x 8.5L inches and scored along the 8.5 length at 2.5 and 5.5 inches and folded it so each panel will be of the size 2.5, 3 and 3 inches. I created the curved scallop edge for the front by using MFT Stitched Scallop basic edges die.
Then I layered the envelope base with pattern papers. I sandwiched the ribbons between base envelope and pattern papers at front and back. The Whimsical scrapbook kit also comes with a diecut sheet. I fussy cut some images from the sheet and layered it to create embellishment. I also used Fabric Flowers (FL5001). The colors were matching up with the Whimsical paper pack.

Here is a closer look of the fabric flowers.
Paper Envelope - 2

Here is another one I made using the Whimsical paper pack. For this I created the base of the envelope using Purple color cardstock that comes in the pack. The measurements for this is same as first envelope and the process too.
To embellish it, I used Modern Ornate pattern chippie. I heat embossed it with gold embossing powder and cut it to fit the front of the envelope.

Here is a closer look at the flowers that I fussy cut from the diecut sheet.

This is the inside of the paper envelope. The 2.5 side will act like a pocket to keep the money.

Closing the post with both envelopes together!
Products used :
Whimsical Paper Kit
Fabric Flowers(FL5001)
Modern Ornate pattern Chipboard
I hope you liked my envelopes. if you do, please leave a comment!
Have a great day!
Priya Sondhi

You Might Also Like

12 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous use of products! Love all of them...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is undoubtedly a beautiful paper pack... And definitely yr creations are a truly stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stop looking at these cute money envelopes Priya! Love the pretty papers and the way you used all the products makes them look even more stunning!

    ReplyDelete