Shadow box

11:00 am crafty D 1 Comments

Hello friends
This is Diana and today I will show you my Shadow box.

I have made this Shadow box for a dear friend of mine for her 40's birth day.
I really hope She will like it.
Here I used the Die cuts from the Whimsical pack and I cut few of the same flowers to make 3D layers. I chalked with vintage photo Distress and I used my Blending tools.
I added some Shabby Bricks from chipboard collection to give it more feeling of the house wall.
I used some White gesso on the bricks.

At the bottom you can see the new beautiful collection of the fabric flowers.
I added som small bottles for the decorations and filled them up with some white sequins.
On the big bottle on the right I added number 40 since she turning 40. I preferred to make those as small as possible so she wont feel as 40. :)


Here you can see the close up for the die cuts.At the window I used same fabric flowers to make a curtain.


The backside of the box: I cut the beautiful card from the Whimsical and made is as packet. Inside I cut some 2 tags if she would like to write something.


Here is the front of the Shadow box. The background of the box is a pattern from Whimsical. Just gorgeous colors and design.


Hope you like that project 


Thanks for visiting 
Hugs,
DT Diana




You Might Also Like

1 comment: