Explore -Tag with Femina Collection and Art Mediums

11:00 am Shilpa Nagaonkar 1 Comments

Hello Everyone,
Shilpa here,


Today, I would like to share with you a Tag for which I have used Papericious Femina collection and new Art Mediums.

Making procedure- I cut out tag from Femina pack. On that I created layers with Papericious white Gesso, texture paste, Papericious acrylic paints and Spritz. When it dried completely I layered  Jute cord, lace,Fabric flowers and die cut- Hot Air Balloon on it. For final touches, I've used Sequins and chipboard word 'Explore'.

Supplies list:
Femina Paper Collection



Acrylic Paint- Poppy Red




 
Spritz- Radiant Orchid


Spritz- French Roast


White Gesso




Chipboard design - Let's go
Jute Cords- Lavender



Lace
Fabric Flowers

Sequins - cobalt


Shop for all these lovely products at : http://www.papericious.com/




Thanks so much for stopping by.

Don't forget to join us at Papericious April Challenge to win exciting prizes.




 

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty tag...opens your options when you see whayt you can do with 1 single paper pack
    Hugs
    Mukta
    VREnchanted

    ReplyDelete