Papericious: Layout using Mom To Be

11:00 am Erum Tasneem 11 Comments


Hello everyone! It's me Erum here from VIBGYOR Krafts this morning with a really pretty wall art using one of the papers from Mom to be collection.




Isn't it just pretty! The paper is beautiful! I love the end result.



These two flowers are handmade using Sigma cardstock. I know I have said it before but I love how this paper holds the shape of the flower!
The lace trim you see in the background is also from the Papericious store.


You can also find this chipboard (Moroccan Lattice) in the store. I just added some gesso and glitter over it. 
I hope you guys liked it! 
Sorry about the bad photos! It's very dark here today. Maybe I will take better photos later and share them on the Papericious Facebook group!

Until then, have a great day!
- Erum

















You Might Also Like

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work Erum!! Love love love it!! Such a beautiful color combination too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning project, love every details
    with love,
    Afreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!! This is gorgeous :) i loveee the details.
    Cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowie... love the flowers and the way u have cut the chipboard.. superb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work Erum! You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always adore your hand-made blooms ... absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous Erum! I love all the beautiful embellies and the color combo. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete