Mixed Media creation

11:00 am crafty D 5 Comments

Hello my friends.
Diana is here.

This time I would like to show you mixed media painting I made for my girl to hang on the wall.
I tried for the1st time to make my own handmade flowers. It was so fun that it will be many more.
To make those flowers I used Sigma Cardstock. It is 180 gsm. Works great for making handmade flowers and even for stamping and coloring images.
After I made the flower I embossed it with Frantage blue. I wanted this shabby chic look and of course glitter.  To make the flowers I used different dies.



I colored the image with Distress markers. The tag I decorated with a little heart from this Chipboard.
and with Jute cord : Baby Blue and Ivory.
I used even this lace. I cut it in the middle to get the right size for this creation.


I build the painting with many layers.  Here you can see I used this Chipboard and I covered it with glue and put glitter on to change the color and the texture of the Chipboard to suit more my design. I love when you can use 1 thing in many ways. 
I used two different paper packs. The blue background is Naturals and the layer above with the wood pattern is from the latest launch Fairy Land pack.
I chalked all ages in all patterns with Distress Ink Vintage and I used this Blending tool.


Same thing I made with Love. That piece you will find in the Theme chipboard  - The Wedding.

               




Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs,
DT Diana


You Might Also Like

5 comments: