Mixed Media Card

11:00 am Erum Tasneem 8 Comments

Hello everyone! Erum here today bringing to you another mixed media project.
This time I made a card using Fairy Land papers and a very old layout of mine.


The colours seem a bit off. The card is really pretty in person.
I used Sigma cardstock for my main flower and doily die.
If you can see there is a beautiful lace placed behind the floral arrangement, that is the Swirl Mesh by Papericious.

Thats all from my side today! See you guys soon. I apologize for not sharing close up photos, the colours look horrid really. This is the only photo that came out looking somewhat better.
Thanks for stopping by!
-Erum


Supplies Used:







You Might Also Like

8 comments:

  1. So pretty Erum, I like the colour it fits well with your embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is an elegant card! Beautiful choice of color and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another impressive card from you !! Oh dear...you truly create the most pretty flowers. In this card they look so crisp and delicate. The colors you used made me think of the soon-to-come spring. Thank you so MUCH for sharing your exciting art with us.
    Hugs from Monica
    Spain

    ReplyDelete