Chipboard frameHello crafty friends, Monika here.
Today I have for you my chipboard frame.
I just love Papericious chipboards, they are heavy and have beautiful patterns. One of them I used to make the frame.
I also used Sigma cardstock to make all of the flowers.
Maybe you would like to learn how to make this kind of frame? I`ll be happy to show you :)
1. Paint the chipboard. Using Sigma cardstock make some flowers in two sizes.
2. From the green sheet of Fairy Land cut out some leaves, then blend them with Papericios blending tool.
3. From the pink sheet of Fairy Land cut out a rectangle, the other one cut out from white paper. Cut out a photo, adhere it to a white paper. Distress all of paper edges. Use recycled corrugated cardboard to make the frame more dimensional. Adhere all pieces together, then adhere them to the front of the chipboard.
4. This frame is going to stand, so it need a support. Cut out a rectangle piece of beermat, slightly fold it 3 cm from the top. Apply some glue at the top of the support and stick it at the back of the chipboard. Do it carefully, the support should not be visible, when we turn back the chipboard.
Now start embellishing with the gorgeous lace.
5. Add big flowers, leaves then small flowers.
6. Finish the frame with some gauze, pink sequins, chipboard inscription and glitter.
Fairy Land scrapbook papers
Chipboards Round Hearts
Circle Flourish lace
Theme chipboard Wedding
Ink blending tool
I hope you like my inspiration.
Thank you for visiting. Have a great day