A Little Magic in everything Layout

11:00 am Irit Shalom Designs 1 Comments

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Papericious post.

This is Irit here from Irit Shalom's Designs and today I am going to share my " All about Me" layout.


 When I first saw this most gorgeous Fairy Land Papericious collection the first thing I thought was a " Fairy Door". I know that most of us are thinking Wedding and Girls and Spring and all other Fairy things. I thought that I need to make a page for myself, about myself and with myself as I am the one who believes in magic and fairies and all things between.
 So I spent quite a while to look for a photo that can be a kind of a Fairy door and I didn't find any.
So I was pretty much creative and I made collaged photo using two different photos- one was the window view and one was my photo  with ugly background. The window really looks as a Fairy window/door because of it's shape.
So I cut  my own image and glued it over the window with 3d foam glue and BINGO! I have a pretty photo that can be scrapped and the window shape is just perfect as it reminds the fairy door...(if you do believe in Fairies).
The page was made with a lot of dimension and layers.
I used one cardstock as the base of my layout and made a hand cut frame from another cardstock that was added with 3D foam glue over the base.
The title was die cut with oval stitched die from this collection sentiment cardstock and colored with Distress inks to fit the page.


Most of the embellishments were hand cut and added layers over layers on this page.
Here you can see the Brick chipboard piece, that was cut into 2 parts and inked with a bit of brown Distress ink.
Over the chipboard I layered hand cut leaves and flowers and Fairies were added  all over this page.
The sheet of cut out just "worked" extra hours... LOL


Here you can see the other side of the chipboard that actually was under the photo.


And more close- ups that show the dimension and layering of the elements.




I added  the cord frame using Jute cord  in natural color to connect the whole page together.

Product list :
Fairy Land Collection

Papericious Premium Edition - Fairy Land

Jute Cord Ivory
Jute Cord - Ivory

Shabby Bricks Chipboard
Chipboard - Shabby Bricks
You can also  buy our products in THOSE shops. 

I hope that you liked my project and it's very easy to make a similar one with Papericious great Fairy Land collection and all other new products.


See you again soon with more Papericious inspiration!

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Really beautiful one and its feel like ur relaxing in garden

    ReplyDelete