Love Letter Envelopes | Tutorial

11:00 am Ujjwal 2 Comments

Hello,

This is Ujjwal and I am sharing my very first creation with the magical Fairy Land Papers.
Valentine's Day is exactly a month away and I can already feel the love in the air! And what better way to express your love than writing a heartfelt letter. And then make these letters even more beautiful with these gorgeous letter envelopes.


Here's how you can make your own version of these pretty envelopes

Step 1: Collect the supplies. You will need a 12X12 sheet of pattern paper (I am using this gorgeous woodgrain paper from Fairy Land collection) and an old envelope to use as template


Step 2: Carefully open the old envelope by applying a little bit of water on the glued edges, making sure not to tear it in the process. And trace the edges on the pattern paper with a pencil, marking the score points as well. (You can definitely use an Envelope Punch Board to make the envelope if you'd like.)


Step 3: Cut along the traced lines and score, fold and assemble the envelope.


Step 4: Now that the envelope is ready, let's start embellishing.  I started with the gorgeous Papericious laces.


Step 5: To create the shredded paper hay, I used Sigma Cardstock. I inked the cardstock with Spun Sugar Distress Ink and Papericious Blending tool and then cut it into thin strips using my paper trimmer.


Step 6: Mist the shredded paper with water.


Step 7: And crumble the strips in your hands. Let dry. 


Step 8: Add other embellishments like  Papericious Jute Cords, Collage Sheet and Dome stickers. And some mulberry flowers and leaves.





I hope you like these and I will see you another time!


Materials Used:






Papericious Ivory Jute Cord







You Might Also Like

2 comments: