Fairy Box Tutorial

3:52 pm Papericious 2 Comments


Hello Friends,
This is Nupur here from Nupur Creatives & today I am sharing a tutorial for a gift box made with The Fairy Pack…


First of all I took 2 pieces of cardstock measuring 8” x  8” & 9 ½” x 4”
Score the square cardstock at 2.5” on all sides, cut on the 2 score lines on both sides till the horizontal score line as shown above & fold on the score lines. For the long cardstock score at 3 ½” on both sides & fold.


Next I folded the box piece & decorated both the pieces with pattern paper from the Fairy Pack.
Glue down the box to one side of the long piece as shown.


Now to make the closure attach a piece of ribbon on the top & bottom of the lid with strong adhesive & then decorate with pattern papers.


I decorated the box with chipboards, lace trim & handmade flowers.


I colored the chipboard piece with metallic copper watercolor from gansai tambi watercolor set. You can see the lovely shine in the picture below.


Hope you like my tutorial & will give it a try…
Thanks for visiting…  


Materials Used:
Fairy Paper pack
Lace trim
Love Theme Chipboard
Sigma Cardstock







You Might Also Like

2 comments: