Endless Love Envelope ft. Me Before You

11:00 am Parita Galani 0 Comments


Hello Friends,
Greetings for the day!
This is Parita Galani from Mystic Hue. I am here today with the tutorial post with Papericious new release Me Before You - Designer Edition Paper Pack.
Who says cash envelopes can only be used to give cash, lets get creative by creating this simply beautiful, easy and compact gift for your loved ones this Valentine!
I have created an envelope which can hold a letter and and Mini Accordion Card which can hold 6 photos and you can also put in their favorite chocolate bar. For the top of  the envelope I have used 3D Shaker Chippies, fussy cut elements and have also given a photo space.

So here, it is:
Endless Love Envelope







So now lets go through step by step tutorial for Endless Love Envelope:
Step 1: I have taken a Papericious newly launched Die Cut Envelopes in the shade - Metallic Silver. I choose this beautiful butterfly sheet from Papericious Me Before You to form as base for the top of the envelope.

Step 2: I took 4" by 3.5" cutout from the same paper pack for creating a photo space. This paper pack also contains one beautiful sheet with different sized borders. So I took a thin border cutout from the sheet and covered the paper on all four sides giving it a frame look.

Step 3 - I took LOVE 3D Shaker Chippie painted it, stuck the layers filled it with sequins and completed it. Along with it i took some fussy cut elements to embellish the top of the envelope. Firstly I glued the photo space slightly slant on one corner and than Chippie of the downside exactly besides photo space. lastly I glued all fussy cut elements giving it a charming look.

Step 4: I took a normal card-base sized 4" by 10". I scored it at 2.5", 5" and 7.5" to make it into accordion card, which will hold photos. Cut 7 pieces of designed paper from the paper pack to stick on the card base.

Step 5: I took same base paper as I used in top so to make whole thing look alike. I used 2 different paper for inside. Floral printed ones for first opening which will hold 2 photos and Mint ones for the last and final opening which will hold 4 photos. For the folds, first fold extreme two folds on the inside and than fold them again so you will have booklet like accordion card. On the top of the card, I have stuck painted chippie.


Step 6: I took a generic letter writing paper and fold it into 3 parts so as it fits into the envelope. I took a strip of 10" by 1.5" from the same butterfly paper and folded it above the envelope and embellished it will fussy cut element.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: