Hot Air Balloon Explosion Box Ft. Me Before You by Kirti Gupta

11:00 am Kirti's Kraft Kastle 0 Comments


"I would rather be with you, Even the you seem to think is diminished, 
Then with anyone else in the world" 
Me Before You

Hello Lovely People!
Wishing you all a very Happy New Year and welcome to my first blog post of 2020 at Papericious.
It's me Kirti, from Kirti's Kraft Kastle

Did you know, the title of this paper pack is also a name of very well-known movie, and its my favorite. I derived my inspiration from love depicted in the movie between Will & Louisa. I wanted to create something which will do justice to beauty of the Me Before You Paper Pack and decided to make an Explosion Box with Hot Air Balloon as center piece. The kissing couple motif from Cut & Create Embellishment Sheet added the right element of cuteness to my center piece.
Without wasting much time, here are the pictures of my project for you!







 I am sure, your desks must be getting filled with Valentine's day Projects. Don't forget to get your copy of  Me Before You before stock goes out of stock. :)

And hope you loved what I have been able to make from this gorgeous paper pack..

Supplies Used:



See you next time!
Love,
Kirti Gupta

You Might Also Like

0 comments: