Love You Forever Scrapbook ft. Billet Doux

11:00 am Shakti Arora 0 Comments


GOOD MORNING FRIENDS!
Shakti here from Shakti Art Creations. Here I am once again to share my inspiration post with you from the very gorgeous new release  paper pack Billet Doux for this season of love.
As I am a scrapbooker, how can I resist myself from making a gorgeous one with the amazing paper pack.
I also used the newly launched Cut & Create Embellishment Sheets of Billet Doux as well. They are so gorgeous for all Valentine's projects.

Let's have a look over it:

I have made this scrapbook by using the NEW Billet Doux Pattern Papers and Cut and Create Embellishment Sheets - Billet Doux. I also used Grey Chipboard from the store for the base.
The paper pack also has a sheet which includes a number of love quotes which are just perfect to enhance you project. Check out the inside look of book in below pages. 
I hope you guys like it as much as I loved to create it. 

Supplies Used:



Do share how much you guys love my project. 
Love,
Shakti 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: