Photo Wallet ft. Billet Doux

11:00 am Priti Kedia Meghani 0 Comments


Hello friends!
Hope you are loving the New Release from Papericious.
This is Priti here, and I am so excited to share an inspiration project using my favourite Billet Doux Collection. This is such a beautiful collection, perfect for any love themed project. So I have created a Mini Photo Album using this collection, and I call it a "Photo Wallet"I have also used several elements from the co-ordinating Cut & Create Embellishment Sheets to design the cover and embellish the inside pages. 

This photo wallet can easily incorporate 15 - 20 pictures and would be a perfect gift for any special occasion. Although it has only two pages, but I added many pockets which hold quite a few photo mats. I also did an acetate pocket which you can see in the picture below. And for the closure, I chose to use a magnetic flap for a very simple yet elegant look. As for the cover, I cut some flowers, leaves and butterflies from the Cut & Create Embellishment sheet of the Billet Doux Collection, to go along with the floral cluster on the pattern paper. The sentiments provided on the sheet are so beautiful.

I love the simplicity of this project and how we can show the beautiful papers along with the photos.





SUPPLIES USED:




I really loved working with this gorgeous Billet Doux collection and I hope you liked my little piece of inspiration. This collection will work great with all the love, anniversary and valentine theme projects. I am sure you will enjoy creating with these beautiful papers and I am looking forward to see your wonderful creations.

See you soon!
Love,
Priti

You Might Also Like

0 comments: