Valentine's Day Card with Billet Doux

11:00 am Shilpa Nagaonkar 0 Comments


Hello Everyone!
Shilpa here. Papericious has introduced two NEW Paper Packs with Valentine's Day theme. They are gorgeous, you will find all details HERE.

I have created a card using Billet Doux Collection.

This is a 6" square card. I have adhered lovely vintage script paper from Billet Doux pack in the background.

 With another white design paper from pack, I cut out two banner strips and I used red paper to cut doily. 

I have also used Billet Doux Cut and Create Embellishments.
As a final touch I adhered sentiment and sequins.

It is very easy to create cards with Papericious Billet Doux Collection - Paper Pack and Cut and Create Embellishments in less time. I hope you will give it try!
Thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies Used:


You Might Also Like

0 comments: