Quick Card with Fleur Fun

11:00 am Erum Tasneem 0 Comments


Hi everyone!
Erum here today with a quick and easy card to make. I am always looking for quick cards and this one took no time at all to make.

My card features the gorgeous paper from Fleur Fun Paper Pack and I LOVED this one paper from this pack which had elements for us to cut out and use. So I cut out the flowers and leaves and started to play around to get a sense of what arrangement will work. By the way, in all honesty, these images are NOT hard to fussy cut. I actually got this done quite fast.

When I figured out what I wanted, I worked on my card front. For that, I initially planned to use the yellow polka dotted pattern, maybe I will use it next time. But for now, I settled with warm yellow/orange watercolour. After the watercolour was dry, I added black paint splatters. Then I adhered the floral elements with foam tape.

Next, I stamped the sentiment which worked beautifully with the look. In the end, I popped up some sequins.

I hope you liked my card, I for one LOVE how it turned out and the plus point is it's such a time saver. The images are so gorgeous and just waiting for you to cut and arrange!
See you guys soon.



You Might Also Like

0 comments: