Mini Album Tutorial | Papericious Fleur Fun Collection

12:29 pm Palchincreation 2 Comments


Hello Papericious fans!
Priya again with the Video Tutorial that you can watch below, as I promised in my very first post for Papericious using amazing FLEUR FUN collection which is amazing to work with..

I loved the bright fun colours of this collection, I have used lots of fussy cutting in my project from same paper pack..This single pack has almost all the elements to make a beautiful Album.



So, without further ado, here is the complete Video Tutorial of my Mini Album.

 Enjoy!
https://youtu.be/P4x4TJ31gUg

List of supplies:

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you enjoyed your visit!
Priya
Xoxo!

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the tutorial.. I was waiting for it since then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my pleasure!💖Hope you like it and it help you to create your own beautiful album!

    ReplyDelete