Baby Record Book by Swati

11:00 am swati nahata 2 Comments

Namaste!

Swati here from Swati's Crafting World, Guwahati, Assam. I'm back on the blog with an inspirational post. Today I'll be sharing a beautiful baby record album for a baby which I made using the Jack & Jill Paper Pack & making it was fun.

BABY RECORD BOOK :

A beautiful record book to document Baby's memories. A beautiful memory keeper with a pop-up effect to add to the fun & beauty of the project. It captures every moment since the baby was born till his second birthday. I made this memory keeper for my cute little cousin brother.

ABOUT THE ALBUM :

Cover size : 6" X 6", the album pages : 5.5" X 5.5" & contains 10 interactive pages with pockets. There are a lot of pockets, tags, waterfalls, easel effect thing, photo frames, et cetra. All the 10 pages are different from one another & has a unique pop-up feature. The album & pages are decorated with baby embellishments, 3D shaker chippis, charms & trinkets; & I've also fussy cut some characters from the Jack & Jill paper pack.

RECORD TAGS :

I've added some tags to the album to give it a different look. I made this small tags by the scanning one of the paper from the Jack & Jill paper pack & printed it for recording the baby's weight, height, first time when he said Mumma, Dadda, his first outing, first vaccination, first tooth, first bath,
et cetra. You'll find the pictures of the same below.

ONTO THE PICTURES OF THE ALBUM :









Supplies used to make this Record Book :


That's all from me today, hope y'll enjoyed my post & do show some love if you like it. 
Thanks for stopping by & Happy Crafting! 

Lots of love,

You Might Also Like

2 comments: