Gift Box & Tray using Fleur Fum by Nikkita Sethi

11:00 am Nikkita 0 Comments


Hello everyone! Wish you all a very HAPPY DIWALI
This is NIKKITA from the city of joy, Kolkata and I am back on the PAPERICIOUS blog with a new inspirational post and I have prepared a gorgeous gift box with a coordinating tray a best gift for the festive season! 
Here are the pictures!

I have used FLEUR & FUN paper-pack along with it SCALABLE Chippi for the lid and MIDNIGHT BLACK cardstock for making the box.



I have decorated the lid of the box using SCALABLE CHIPPI and colored it using Pearl Pink Chalk Paint some metal embellishments and mulberry flowers and leaves from my stash.

And for the tray, I have decoupaged using DECOUPAGE GLUE and added from border cutouts using border punch from my stash and decorated the corners using flowers and leaves.


PRODUCTS USED :
FLEUR FUN 12*12 PAPERPACK

PINK PEARL CHALK PAINT


MIDNIGHT BLACK CARD-STOCK
SCALABLE CHIPPI
DECOUPAGE GLUE


Hope you like my box and tray set!
Do leave some love.
HAPPY CRAFTING
LOVE 
NIKKI

You Might Also Like

0 comments: