Cloud Hanging - Jack & Jill

11:00 am Chirali Shah 0 Comments


Hello people!

Chirali this side with a cute room decor project for kids' room using Jack & Jill Paper Pack. It's a cloud shaped hanging which would have photos too.

Here it is:
I cut four same shaped clouds from four sheets of Jack & Jill paper pack and stuck them, after folding in half, to each other from their back. 

First I cut a cloud on one sheet after drawing on the back. (12x12 pack it is which will make this hanging of almost 11x11 inches. Then I put it as it is on another sheet. For rest of the two sheets, I flipped the first cut cloud so that I can stick them as shown in the picture.

Afterwards, I put some photo mats and added fussy cut elements from the same pack. At last I added cotton on the edges and some small cotton clouds as hanging, and DONE.

Here are all the sides of the hanging along with some different angles:




Some closeups to make them look a proper cloud:


A mirror effect, which I clicked just like that but I loved it afterwards:


You do not need any other thing to decorate your project when you have such a beautiful paper pack.

I hope you liked it.
Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,
Chirali :)

Supplies used:

You Might Also Like

0 comments: