Colorful Cards using Papericious Vellum

11:00 am Priya 0 Comments

Hi All,

This is Priya here. As I promised in my last post on Papericious Vellum, I have another post dedicated to Papericious Vellum. I am showcasing another fun way to use vellum. This time, I have colored vellum using distress oxide inks to create my own colored vellum cardstock. I had absolute fun with ink blending over Papericious vellum in different oxide inks. I have also used Papericious Monochrome paper pack to accentuate colorful vellum.

 For both the cards, I colored vellum using different colors of oxide inks in shades of blue, yellow and red and cut out the vellum in different diecut shapes.
Since, the Papericious Vellum is thick, it didn't wrap at all with ink blending distress oxides. Also, the translucent property of the vellum results in amazing effects when layering vellum diecut in different primary colors, producing secondary colors.
I used Papericious Monochrome paper pack to bring out the beauty of colored vellum over neutral colors.
To finish off the cards, I diecut sentiments from glitter gold paper and used enamel dots in random pattern.
Supplies Used :
1. Papericious Vellum Cardstock
2. Papericious Monochrome Paper Pack
That's it from today. I hope you liked my take on coloring Papericious Vellum cardstock with distress oxides.
Hugs,
Priya 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: