Life is an Adventure!!

11:00 am lekha 0 Comments

Hi lovely people, 
Today I will be sharing with you a pretty suitcase shaped card along with a shadow box I designed for a couple who loves to travel. 
I have used the Papericious Let's Go paper pack .
I love this pack as it has a perfect blend of colors and prints for all your travel related projects. 
So sit back and enjoy ...
First is the suitcase shaped card.

 
Next I made the shadow box. The walls of the shadow box are covered with the red diamond print from the Let's Go paper pack.
 
 Here I have taken glass domes and stuck them on little fussy cut images from one of the patterns. 
 This pack has some lovely quotes and here I have fussy cut this one and covered it with mod podge dimensional to give a glass look. 
 Here is the complete look of the shadow box. 
Hope you like all the little elements put together and get inspired to create one for you. And do checkout our ongoing challenge, you still have time to share creations with us.
Keep Crafting
Lekha

Supplies used:



You Might Also Like

0 comments: