Whimsical Desk Organiser

11:00 am lekha 0 Comments

Hey lovely people, 
I have an easy tutorial today for you. I am working with Papericious mdf desk organiser and Whimsical paper pack.
  • Take a sandpaper and sand the edges to a smooth finish.
  • Brush away all the excess dust from the surface of the organiser.
  • I have used Cyber grape chalk paint to paint the inside of the desk organiser.
  • Next measure the sides of the organiser where you would want to place the pattern paper. Mark and cut the pattern paper to the measurements.
  • I have used Papericious Decoupage glue to adhere the pattern paper onto the mdf surface. I love this glue especially since the pattern paper is thick.Its perfect for adhering thick papers to mdf surfaces.
  • Use a squeeze/old credit card to smooth out the surface of all wrinkles and air bubbles trapped beneath the pattern paper. 
  • I have used Archival ink to define the edges. 
  • Seal your desk organiser with varnish.




Now to the part I love the most..Embellishing!! I have used images from the pattern paper and done some fussy cutting. Used foam tape to adhere it to the organiser surface.And not to forget the amazing and intricate designs from the Papericious White Chippis. I have used the Linear Florish here.





Hope you would love to try something like this for your desk.Mine would be holding my pens,planner, nuvo bottles...Do share with us what all your desk organiser holds.
Do join us for the ongoing challenge.


Supplies Used:


                                                     Cyber grape chalk paint




You Might Also Like

0 comments: