Vintage Mixed Media Tag

4:46 pm heena shaikh 1 Comments


Hello everyone, Heena here from bloomingpaperbuds.com. Today I have a Vintage mixed media card to share using the Ephemera Paper pack. The Ephemera pack has beautiful shabby chic and vintage patterns great for both mixed media and scrapbooking.
 Now let's begin with the pictorial...


For this card, I have taken this 12 by 12 pattern paper from the Ephemera
pack. And I have cut the base for the card and a few extra pieces for layering from the same pattern paper. The floral images are fussy cut from a different pattern paper from the same pack.


Next, I applied some black modelling paste through a stencil and sprinkled some black glitter embossing powder over it. Here I made my own modelling paste by mixing some texture powder with Papericious black gesso.


 Next, I took some clay embellishments and covered them with some Rust effect paste.


Here, I have used these rust effect pastes but if you don't have it then you can make your own by mixing some texture powder or plaster of paris with the same shade of acrylic paints.



This is how I have layered the base.


Next, I just arranged some lace, flowers, fussy cutouts and Papericious white chippie Mermaid flower


I also used some art stones, beads, gold glass glitter, sequins and Papericious twinkling spark to add more detail. Lastly, I added some splatters of white gesso. 








I hope you liked my creation and found it inspirational, thank you for stopping by!
Heena xo

Supplies Used:

                        Ephemera - Papericious Premium Edition 12x12



Papericious Heavy black gesso

                                        Mermaid Flower - White Chippis









You Might Also Like

1 comment: