Whimsical Altered Embroidery Hoop

11:00 am Kriti Mishra 2 Comments

Namaste Friends!!

Kriti this side. Today I am here with a tutorial for an altered embroidery hoop. For today's project I have used Papericious Whimsical paper pack. Few other products that I have used are Papericious chippis, chalk paint, gesso, crackle paste and lace.

See what I have created...




To make this, firstly I have adhered and tied the mandala chippie with the hoop. I have tied the chippie so that it will work as a supportive base for my embellishments.


Next covered it completely with the Papericious White Gesso


After that I have applied a very thin layer of Papericious Crackle Paste on the edges of the hoop.


Finally I have covered entire composition with  Papericious Chalk Paint.



And after adhering all the die-cuts from the paper pack...this is the final output..



Some close-up pics







I hope you like the project and the tutorial. 

Hugs 
Kriti Mishra

Supplies used








You Might Also Like

2 comments: